
Like every other friday night in my life these days it started with a case of beer and some friends cheep beer and expensive friends. A few rounds of asshole and our addictions started to tugg at the corners of are slightly buzzed minds."Make the call" I heard myself say.As he picked up the phone I could allready taste the cocaine in my nose. "20 min" Ahh gotta love that feeling its coming soon! just enough time for two more beers and then we were out the door.20 miles blurred by then a stop at a gas station and we had it. One quick one in the car so we could drive straight and we were of to a party.As always we were welcomed at the door by the biggest fiend at the place probably had been waiting impatiently by the window.To the back room where we dispersed are packages and collected our money while we filled our noses.There was a new girl there she was with her man but when i laid hers out there was a spark in her eye as she looked me up and down.She's just happy to get her fix I thought to myself besides her man is right over there.But the rest of the night I cought her taking sidways glances at me.Damn im hot my coke addled and drunk brain told myself.Sure wish her boyfriend would leave oh well back to the booze beer wasnt cutting through the amount of uppers in me so i turned to the bottle of vodka I always kept at my side.A couple of mixers later and yes now I cant see straight.I had acheived my goal once again.But where was this girl? I found her standing by the bathroom door waiting for her boyfriend to come out. "How you doing " I slurred.She reached out her hand grabbed my head and kissed me.Then put her hand on my chest and pushed me away.I stumbled off my mind reeling from the drugs ,booze and one little kiss.Someday I thought to myself I will have her skin to skin.
No comments:
Post a Comment