Thursday, November 5, 2009

skin to skin


(ow)i exclaimed she was puling on my hair at the back of my head while her tongue lustily engaged me.Suddenly wrapping one leg around me making are fully clothed groins become one.Grinding and pulsating to the beat of some far away drum she moves her teeth to my neck biting gently as my hand reaches around her perfect ass to reach the place where all this desire has sprung up from.
As I reach her world I can tell through the thin pajama pants that she has waited her whole life for me to arrive and she can wait no more. She has her hand just slipping under my belt only her longest finger brushing the tip of my cock i shudder in expectation and she moans with the passion that I could see beneath her eyes long before we ever met skin to skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment