Thursday, November 5, 2009

closed eye reality


I awoke standing in a field or was I really awake ? There was a slow warm breeze it was blowing straight into my face wrapping me in a warmth that made me think of the fireplace on a winter evening and a cup of hot cocoa.The field seemed to be mostly grass several kinds timothy,meadow fescue, and winter wheat I believe it was.They all seemed to grow to the same length about 2.5 feet just where my hands would brush against them if i held them down at my side's which is what i was doing. the combination of the grass brushing my finger tips and the warm wind flicking the hair on my arm around was giving me goose bumps.I felt her presence before I saw her she was walking up on my right side and as I turned my head to see my reality melted away I must be dreaming she was a vision of glory but I couldn't focus on her hair. It was long enough to reach the top of her behind. The wind was toying with it blowing it almost straight out at times it must be incredibly light. The color was difficult to say because it seemed to change in the sun light from red's to blonde's shimmering slightly I was entranced.She approached me her ivory dress looking like it hung ignoring gravity on her."I am hear to help you" she said her voice quiet and simple.But wait her mouth didn't move am I hearing things? "Who are you" The words screamed from my mouth louder then any thing else around it seemed to push the wind away from me ! whats wrong I didn't yell they just exploded out that way. She smiled and helled her index finger to her lips."You should come with me"again her mouth didn't move. Somehow I new her and new what she said(or thought?) was pure and what I needed.She started walking away no she was gliding I could see her legs moving back and forth but it seemed like her feet were 3 inches of the ground .Wherever I was if I am awake or dreaming I knew I should go with her so I followed.

No comments:

Post a Comment